https://www.evernote.com 投稿者：Ollie 投稿日：2021/04/15(Thu) 01:26 No.74708158 |
A sequence that has the capacity to tighten, captivate, entertain, shock and in some cases turn you into cry. For a nice and watching it from the beginning, for quite some time now and I cannot claim that We're tired. Not things are smooth, don't assume all episodes are perfect, not every plot twists are intriquing, notable and logical, every now and then I even want to abandon viewing, but, nevertheless, this is certainly the most effective game series, confidently maintaining the bar and intensity from season to season.
Everthing started so some time past with the reality that the area Sheriff came out of a coma and discovered himself in the world of the apocalypse, where revived corpses scurry about everywhere. And after that a lot of adventures begin - reuniting with your loved ones, getting a safe home to live on, a number of betrayals and clashes with people considerably more bloodthirsty and terrible compared to the dead.
- many interesting characters, to which you really touch base, penetrate, with which team you live. Their relationship is intertwined and tangled, like an Santa Barbara that is certainly fun to follow.
- entourage: beautiful locations, super-decorations, great makeup. You peer and assume that this is the world once the apocalypse. The series isn't penny, it could possibly please the eye.
- plot twists. All the times of year Some like was the thinking behind __a war regarding the Saviors of Negan and everybody else - a few boring episodes with pretentious speeches and poorly staged shootings. But the rest of the plot is super, when it sounds as if the authors have absolutely nothing to show us, a new interesting twist appears, characters and problems.
- soundtrack. The very first seasons could not spoil us with interesting melodies, but the last few contain excellent tracks, correctly selected for your place and time. They cheer up and highlight fragments, engraving in memory.
- interesting editing techniques. There are actually inserts where not ordinary editing is used, but juicy cuts, being a clip, to music. In the interest of such scenes, I want to revise the series, they sit in memory a lot better than the greatest action.